If you want to earn much money online, you need to create links and you need to be careful and give your energy as well as dedication to build them. Similar to A Google Adsense clicks, all links are not created equally. If you want to have good links, this work really takes a lot of time to build and to get from others.
That seems easy the whole making money online thing, but why links? Why should a writer or a website owner need to worry about links? What does that do for me? Links are needed they are the lifeblood to traffic, and if you even know a bit about SEO, you know that links are important, in a hub, in social networking site and on your own blogs and websites. For a quick review this is what I like to do with my own online writing:
1) Write and leave it unpublished so I can look at it a bit more, making sure the message is good. Quality in the content is vital. If the content is not good it does not matter how much effort in link building you have put in, you will not make money.
2) Publish the content, then begin to add links to the social networking sites such as Stumble Upon or Digg. It is important to do this as these links are vital.
3) Next I add a link to a blog of mine or somewhere that works for it, such as a link on an ezine article I have written. At this point I will have about 5 or 6 links to this particular piece of writing. These in and of themselves will not make money but will look good to the search engines.
4) I try to write an e-zine article based upon the whatever I wrote, adding a link to the e-zine article. Now, this really helps if you have a lot of exposure of these article sites. Be careful about one thing, duplicate content, if your writing needs to be original where you wrote it, you need to base it upon the article.
5) I make sure that if I am going to have a link on my email for a couple of days, so that people who I email a lot will get that link.
6) I go back to my older writing and find one that works well with the new, and then create a blog post with both links, there by getting more traffic to both. Traffic is what creates the money from Google AdSense.
Rebecca is the author of many hubs on publishing on HubPages where you can read Make MoneyL HUbpages and Google, http://hubpages.com/hub/Make-Money-Hubpages-and-Google and she writes about writing on the blog called: Living a Life of Writing, http://rebeccasbook.blogspot.com. She also writes a blog on publishing called the Ups and Down of Publishing. Where she discusses challenges and views of publishing. Rebecca is currently beginning to publish lenses on Squidoo as well.